Our afternoon tea has a growing reputation and now there is more than one way you can experience it at the Oriel Café Gallery. Our dedicated team create bespoke experiences, from relaxed afternoon tea for two to a maximum of twenty-four guests, to children’s afternoon tea, Christmas afternoon tea and even vintage brunch all served on our beautiful collection of vintage china.
- Freshly baked scones with our signature Oriel Café jam and an indulgent amount of cream and fresh strawberries
- Freshly-baked cakes and pastries bespoke to your requirements
- A selection of triple layer bite size sandwiches
- A pot of tea, speciality tea or coffee served from a vintage pot, with optional tea cosy!
All beautifully presented on fresh linen and laid beautifully upon your arrival.
Children’s Afternoon Tea
- A selection of hand-crafted miniature cakes and sandwiches all served on a miniature cake stand
- Water, orange juice, squash or tea served in a miniature teapot with miniature cups and saucers to experience their afternoon tea, just like the grown-ups
- Drawing materials included
Ages 6 and under, highchairs can be provided.
Christmas Afternoon Tea
- Freshly baked cranberry and orange scones with our signature Oriel Café jam and an indulgent amount of cream
- Oriel Café Christmas cake slices
- Our magical mince pies encased in our crispy orange shortcrust pastry and filled with our own mincemeat infused with cinnamon, nutmeg and mixed spices
- A selection of seasonal triple layer bite size sandwiches
- Optional speciality spiced berry punch – non-alcoholic
Beautifully presented in a festive atmosphere with vintage seasonal table décor.
Bespoke to your requirements, ask about alternate options.
An alternative to the traditional afternoon tea, a vintage brunch is the opportunity to enjoy a leisurely morning enjoying a selection of:
- Croissants with our signature Oriel Café jam and marmalade
- Freshly made flapjacks
- Breakfast Muffins
- Fresh Fruit
- Natural Yoghurt
- Honey and granola
- Orange juice, freshly ground coffee, tea or speciality tea
Ideal for working meetings in an inspirational setting or perfect for taking the time to enjoy the morning.
Our afternoon teas are an ideal way to celebrate a birthday, baby shower, hen party or anniversary. We also cater children’s parties as part of our ‘Art Party’ package and buffets for group bookings.
For all dietary requirements, please speak to our friendly team who will be happy to help.
All of our afternoon teas are freshly baked to order please book with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice.