Post Lockdown FAQ’s
Today (07/08/2021) Wales moves into Alert Level 0. This means that there are no legal limits on the number of people who can meet, including in private homes, public places or at events.
Visitors to public buildings, like Llantarnam Grange are still required to wear face masks, unless medically exempt. We’re extremely grateful to all our visitors for following this requirement and for their consideration for our staff and other visitors, as this ensures that we stay in Alert Level 0. Visitors sat in the café (indoor or outdoor) do not have to wear face masks.
There is no limit to the number of people who can meet in Llantarnam Grange, but we ask for visitors to keep their distance wherever possible, and to continue to use the hand sanitizer throughout the building when touching handrails, doors, items in the craft shop and surfaces in general.
Thank you for your ongoing patience, kindness and support during this time. Llantarnam Grange is committed to keeping our visitors and staff safe, and we’re looking forward to seeing you again soon.
When are you open?
Our Galleries and Craft Shop will be open, Tuesday-Saturday 9.30am-3.30pm
· Our Café is open 9.30am - 2pm
· (Closed bank holiday Mondays)
Will there be a booking system?
· You will not need to book to visit the centre
· We will limit the number of people in the building if necessary and we will ask you to wait at the door on your arrival
· You will be asked to register for Track and Trace on entering the building
Are your galleries and craft shop open?
· Our two Galleries and Craft Shop will be open as normal with artwork on display and available to purchase. Check out our online shop here
· We ask that you refrain from touching any items on display and if you’d like to look at something more closely or would like to purchase an item, to ask a member of staff
Can I use cash?
· We still accept cash payments however we encourage you to use card and contactless payments where possible.
How will you ensure that Llantarnam Grange is Covid secure for visitors?
· There’ll be a hand sanitising station by the front door to use before walking in the main areas of the building. There’ll also be other hand sanitiser dispensers available to use in other areas of the building
· We’ll ask that you sign in at reception with your name, phone number and time of arrival. We’ll also ask that you sign out with time of departure before leaving. This is part of the NHS Track and Trace system which will help to prevent the spread of Covid-19. This information won’t be shared, will be kept secure and will be safely disposed of after 21 days as official Welsh Government guidelines states
· There’ll be a screen guard at the front desk and café counter.
· We ask that you wear a mask when in the building. Masks are compulsory when inside the building unless exempt This does not apply when eating/drinking in the Café
· We have a one way system when visiting our craft shop, galleries and toilet facilities. There are floor stickers and arrows throughout the building to help point you in the right direction
· At the end of every day we’ll be carrying out a thorough clean of the building. We ask that you help us keep our building clean by not touching any items on display or other areas such as cabinet fronts
· We’ll have various bilingual signs visible providing customers with information of these changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01633 483321 to speak to a member of staff
What if I’m feeling unwell?
· We request that you don’t visit our premises if you are feeling unwell
· We will have an isolation room located in our small gallery space for any customers that are suddenly showing any symptoms of Covid-19. This is to protect other customers and members of staff until help can be arranged
· If you’ve come into contact with anyone showing any symptoms of Covid-19 or who have tested positive, even if you aren’t showing any yourself, please do not visit our premises. You should self-isolate for 10-14 days as official NHS and Welsh Government advice states
What if there is a new or local lockdown?
· If this happens we may have to close again at short notice. We will contact anyone who has booked workshops and room hire etc. to let them know
· We regularly keep our social media, website and mailing list updated with things we are doing, art and craft activities, artwork for sale and more. We recommend you visit our website, follow our social media pages or join our mailing list to stay up to date with any new changes or information